The benefits of volunteering are huge – social connection, learn new skills, fresh experiences, and a bucket-load of satisfaction.
We are very fortunate to have the support of a broad network of volunteers and guest contributors. As a not for profit member organisation this assistance is pivotal to our success.
Be a Guest Contributor
People contribute in a variety of different ways, including:
- Guest speaker for a virtual event
- Guest writer of an article or opinion piece
- Guest panel contributor on one of our many forums
- Get involved in our Podcast Series to interview people in change
Be a Volunteer
People volunteer in a range of different ways, including:
- Board Members
- Chapter Committee Members
- Working Groups including Virtual Mentoring, CMBoK, Course Endorsement, Conferences, Website and Systems upgrades and Research
- Event Support for our chapters and virtual connected activities
We are immensely appreciative of the contributions from our volunteers. If you are interested in being part of the Change Management Institute too please contact us.
This membership type is awarded to those volunteers that have made a significant contribution to the Change Management Institute and the change management profession.
Please view and acknowledge our lifetime members.
We are incredibly grateful to our volunteers for the significant effort and contribution they each have made to the Change Management Institute. These volunteers have contributed to the Change Management Institute in a variety of senior leadership roles for over 5 years consistent duration.